Since the number of Internet-capable devices available on the market is continuously growing, the design of a website must take into account a wide range of device types, browsers, operating systems and technologies, whose attributes—such as screen size, resolution, aspect ratio, pixel density and fonts—can vary considerably.
Thanks to responsive web design, which is based on HTML5 and CSS3, different display sizes—such as smartphones vs. tablets—no longer matter because flexible layouts allow the website to be presented on any device. Responsiveness ensures that your website will be displayed in a clear and user-friendly manner, since the device used by the visitor is independently recognized and your online content (including texts, photos, sliders and videos) is dynamically arranged and scaled to size.
Furthermore, changes to your website, including scheduled updates and the inclusion of new photos, are transferred via the interactive template in all format versions without the need for any extra work steps.
Services in the area of responsive webdesign
- Relaunch and design of your website with advanced technology (CSS, HTML5)
- Programming of a website optimized for mobile devices
- Page content can be displayed on diverse systems
- Optimization of usability on diverse desktop and mobile systems
Advantages of responsive webdesign
- More attractive appearance for users of mobile devices
- A standardized design for all output devices that adapts to the individual needs of users
- Easy maintenance of the website with a CMS like TYPO3
- Significant budget and time savings since content and technical maintenance only need to be conducted for one website
- Image factor: You show your website visitors that you value professionalism, innovation and state-of-the-art technology
- Responsive webdesign is an important factor for search engine optimization