Search engine advertising (SEA)
Would you like to advertise your products and services in the Google search network and appeal to a certain target audience?
With search engine advertising, a service that Google calls Google Ads, advertisements are displayed at the top of the search results page based on keywords. In contrast to organic search results (see SEO), search engine advertising entails paid search results that can be very flexibly managed in real time. Costs are based on generated clicks (pay per click) and advertising can be directed at your target audience without significant wasted coverage.
Our agency is a certified Google premier partner and is thus subject to constant supervision by Google to ensure that we meet its standards: Our staff regularly take Google exams and the Google Ads accounts of our customers are monitored for best practice.
In addition to offering you a comprehensive campaign structure and ongoing optimization of the campaigns based on your KPIs, we always analyze and optimize the entire online marketing process to help achieve your goals. Aside from the campaigns, this includes evaluating the landing pages, the load times and the competition.
Services in the area of search engine advertising
- Creating a concept with common search terms
- Advertising approaches tailored to your target group
- Creating and maintaining the campaign texts
- Setting up Google Ads campaigns
- Managing, analyzing and evaluating the campaigns and results
- Optimizing the return on advertising spending
- Regular and comprehensive reporting
Advantages of SEA
- Regional, timed and linguistic targeting possible
- Flexibility with regard to the focus of the campaigns
- You establish your budget and only pay for the results
- Budget security and complete cost control
- Measurable benefits
Goals of SEA
- Enhancing the awareness of users who are already interested in your products and services
- Increasing the number of high-quality, targeted website visitors
- Acquiring new customers